Friday, October 6, 2017

10 REASONS WHY I CHOOSE HUMSS


Public Speaking, Creative Writing, Debate, and Newscasting. Those were my strength and potentials I have. and no doubt I made a right choice in choosing the best track for me.

So, I'll be sharing you

10 reasons why I Choose HUMSS!



1. It suites on my interest and fields. Philosophy? Creative Writing? Oral Communication? All in. All of them from the title itself really attracts me to choose
                                                   HUMSS!                                                      

2. I want to be a successful Newscaster someday. and I know this profession belongs to HUMSS!


3. LESS MATH, LESS STRESS! Honestly, I'm not good in numeracy. Algebra? Functions? Square Root? Statistics? Are big NO for me. They are getting on my nerves and it's my third reason why I Choose HUMSS because we only have a General Math Subject.


4. It reflects on my NCAE. When I was in Grade 9, we take the National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) with its purpose to get to know better with ourselves regarding with our

strengths and talents. I got the result when I was in Grade 10 and it simply shows that I got a higher score for HUMSS track than the rest of the academic strand.

5. I want to understand the world deeper. I know HUMSS will help me to answer all my questions regarding on the society, the politics and the governance.

6. It's a home for successful professionals. Teachers, policemen, government officials, journalists, psychologists were some of the in-demand careers today and those professions are needed by the society and I know I can be one of them -SOMEDAY!


7. I'm into Humans and Society. I want to know better how humans interact with themselves and to its society as well.

8. To stand up my CONFIDENCE. Well, what do you expect for HUMSS? It's more on communicating and oral skills. With this, choosing HUMSS would elevate my confidence in talking with people and get out of stage fright.

9. A chance to look the past. As what the famous saying says, History repeats itself. Studying with two subjects in Social Science, I know it will bring me back to more historical revelations in our country.


10. I CHOOSE HUMSS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MY HEART SAYS! The most important thing in choosing a career is your passion. My Answers above maybe enough to say why I choose HUMSS and in HUMSS, I belong here!

credits to the owner of the photos used on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment